Battle of the Platforms
The Rio - Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday- August 11
5:00-7:00 – Drinks & Demos
Battle of the Platforms preview and “weigh in”
Tuesday- August 12
5:00- The Battle of the Platforms
Watch and Learn How to Utilize Network Platforms to Implement M2M Solutions
Network platforms offer quicker development and deployment times, scalability, low risk and more. But have you had the opportunity to evaluate all the market has to offer? Do you understand who the market leaders are and how they differentiate themselves from each other? Do you know what platform solutions your competitors are evaluating and implementing?
Building off of the huge success of the Miami event event, M2M Evolution Las Vegas presents the fifth Battle of the Platforms - an exciting opportunity to hear and see cutting edge platform solutions from leading companies poised to help you manage and deliver your M2M solutions.
Battle of the Platforms is a half day event open to all M2M attendees.
Who Should Attend Battle of the Platforms?
- Independent M2M Application Developers
- Service Providers looking to support wholesale services
- Enterprise managers looking to understand what solutions to deploy internally
- Anyone that is interested in finding out what the M2M Network Platform market has to offer
Whether you are looking to find the right M2M platform solution for your project, or are merely interested in understanding what the market has to offer – Battle of the Platforms will give you access to an excellent cross section of solutions, in a short amount of time and all in one location.
Cost to Attend:
This is a FREE event BUT you must register to attend. Please do so quickly – we have limited room for participants and seats are filling quickly.
The Judging Panel includes:
- Carl Ford of CEO of Crossfire Media & Executive Director of Content, M2M
- James Brehm, Founder and Technology Evangelist at James Brehm & Associates
- Mike Sapien, Analyst at Ovum
Platform Categories represented at Battle of the Platforms:
- Best Horizontal Implementation
- Best Vertical Implementation
- Best Provisioning
- Best Application Development Environment
- Best Enabling Non-platform Technology or Offering
Six winners will be selected, one winner in each category, plus the Overall Best Platform. All winners will be announced at the conclusion of the Battle of the Platforms event.
Interested in Demonstrating Your Platform?Matthew Gleeson
Director of Business Development
P: (203)852-6800 x145
C: (203) 554-3787