Next week at the M2M Evolution Conference in Miami, FL, we are having our second Battle of the Platforms event. It will be a good chance to catch what is possible and what opportunities exist in the M2M ecosphere. The participants this time are more diverse and at the same time more ubiquitous.
Let me explain.
On the diverse side, we have several companies that have delivered on enabling development and expanding business analytics. On the ubiquitous side, we have companies that have been deployed in multiple verticals to the point where they really are a horizontal platform useful for most verticals.
Here are the companies participating:
• Axeda offers married cloud solutions to the M2M market including some interesting work with Salesforce.com.
• Digi won the overall at the last show because of its integration with the sensors throughout the market and its overall strategy to progress M2M.
• Gurtam has the honor of being one of the most utilized LBS solutions in Europe and is now working in the Americas.
• ILS Technogies is a leading Application enabler in the market and is hosting a preconference
that you can attend in advance of the Battle of the Platforms
• Modus has been a leader focused on delivering to enterprises and public sector M2M implementations.
• Omnilink tracks assets including the human variety. A key ingredient to the company’s success is its ability to provide planning tools.
• Spireon has done some fleet management with an emphasis on strong back end analytics. During the M2M show it will be showcasing its work with the Coca Cola Bottling Company that reduces costs immediately.
• Thingworx brings the app development world into M2M with its ability to provide an extraction layer providing developers the advantage of common interface.
• WebNMS has a history of element and network management that when applied to a network of M2M gives the team the benefit of remote monitoring that matches well to its network systems.
As you can see the group is diverse. This should be a great experience for the CIO who wants to hear the choices without having to make appointments. This event is free and well worth your time. Register here.
Edited by Stefanie Mosca