These days, network platforms offer quicker development, scalability, low risk and so much more. But, you may not have had an opportunity to evaluate what the Machine to Machine (M2M) market has to offer, fully understand who the market leaders are, or even know what solutions competitors are evaluating.
This week at the M2M Evolution Conference and Expo, a collocated event of ITEXPO Miami 2013, the Battle of the Platforms will offer a unique opportunity to experience innovative platform solutions from companies positioned to help you manage your own M2M solutions.
If you are an independent M2M application developer, a service provider looking to support wholesale services, an enterprise manager looking to understand what solutions to deploy internally, or someone who is interested in finding out what the M2M Network Platform market has to offer, then you should attend Battle of the Platforms tomorrow, January 29th at 2:00 pm.
The Battle of the Platforms consists of five categories including:
- Enabling Independent Applications Developers to Work with M2M Devices - How third parties use APIs to manage information flow and connect to existing systems.
- Platform for Best BI Controls Solutions - The ability to deliver performance criteria in a way that makes business decisions as logical as possible.
- Platform for Service Providers to Support Wholesale Services - How the provisioning of M2M is streamlined and available for rapid deployment.
- Platform for Enterprise Deployment - The ability to deliver solutions where the enterprise manages independently of the location of equipment.
- Best Horizontal Platform- Ease of integration, acceptability across multiple vertical markets, reduced complexity, cost reduction and speed of deployment.
Whether you want to find the right M2M platform solution for your project or are interested in understanding the market’s offerings, this event will give you complete access to a wide variety of solutions.
At the end of the event, six Battle of the Platforms winners will be selected, plus the Overall Best Platform.
To register for Battle of the Platforms, click here.
Edited by Allison Boccamazzo